Sunday, November 05, 2006

Friday night return


It was late Friday night, You returned from a trip
the babysitter was home, and You'd called with a tip
that i was to greet You, at the front door
kneeling and naked, my hands on the floor
the only thing on, should be the cage locked
and i should open the door as soon as You knocked...

i kneeled in the hall, awaiting my Queen
the most beautiful woman, the world has seen
You entered the hallway, i bowed down to You
and You laughed as You said, "Hey slave, what's new?"
"That's the way you should always greet,
Me as your Queen, your head at my feet!"

"Now lick my boots, and show your desire
to please your Queen, then work your way higher
all the way up to My lips and give Me a kiss
before you take my bags, up but don't miss
My pussy as it needs, you special attention
I need you to relax Me, and all my tension..."

so i kissed Your whole body, as instructed
when i reached Your lips, You then abducted
Your cock in Your hand, gave it quite a squeeze
and it was more than a moment, before You did ease
Your grip on Your cock, as You did say
"I need pleasure tonight, I'll show you the way..."

"Take My bags upstairs, right now, don't you wait
unpack them my slave, and then await your fate"
i did as You said, then i knelt as i waited
at the door to the bathroom, and hope i rated
out well when You saw, that i had obeyed
Your orders for me, that You had made...

When You were done, You ordered me tied
to the bed where i was spread out wide
to provide easy acess for You to use me
in whatever fashion, that You may decree
You sat on my face, and told me to lick
Your sweet pussy for You, so nice and slick

You had so many orgasms, that i had lost count
used my tongue and a dildo, on which You did mount
on my face with a gag, as You went up and down
while You rubbed my balls, and went to town
and pleasured Yourself, and used Your slave
as Your toy for Your pleasure, of all that You crave

When You were done, and had done enough
to satisfy Your urges, with all kinds of good stuff
You lay down next to me, as You played
with Your cock with a finger, as it stayed
hard from Your touch, and was leaking its juice
"Not today My dear slave, will it be set loose..."

and we slept...content.

No comments: