Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Packing toys...


As we packed out bags, You asked how much room
i had in mine wondering how much space did loom
for some things You planned to include
for our trip out west, You were in the mood
to get more kinky, than You've ever been
and You started packing the toys with a grin

i could tell You had, some things on Your mind
that were making You smile, i wasn't that blind
illusions of grandeur, were dancing in Your head
by the look in Your eyes, and what You then said:
"Make sure to pack the gag, and the dildo to attach
and the ties that bind, and the blindfold to match..."

"Pack the butterfly vibe, and the horsetail whip
and the blue anal dildo, and the gel which to dip
it in to get it ready, to fuck your tight ass
the strap-on too, and the probe made of glass...
I'm going to have so much fun, I will enjoy
using you My slave, as I use every toy"

"My goal is to have, fifty orgasms while
you have NONE, as I moan and smile...
during the four days, while we're out west
sexual pleasure for Me is My quest
so prepare to be teased, exercise that tongue
it will get quite a workout, before you are sprung!"

No comments: