Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Play with yourself...


I had just finished, giving you ten
orgasms on this night, you decided then
"I am tired My slave, I want you to play
with yourself while i rollover and lay
my head on my pillow, to go to sleep...
you must keep rubbing, a hardon to keep..."

"Stay hard for for a half hour, but don't you cum!
rub that cock of Mine, and if there should be some
drops of cum on the tip, then use your finger
to wipe it all off, and then I don't want you to linger
use your tongue to lick it, from your finger clean
but You better not cum, I don't want that scene!"

"A full thirty minutes, you must stay hard
but be quiet about it, you must stay on guard
from disturbing My sleep, keep your moans low
but no cumming my slave, you must not go
to that place of ecstasy, no matter how bad
you may want to my pet, now aren't you glad?..."

1 comment:

fred said...

Very erotic and arousing blog you have here!