Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Submission deeds...


You are my Queen, who i adore
and wish You'd allow me to do more
to lighten Your load, and free up your time
to let You enjoy life, and make it sublime
use me Your slave, for every task
don't be shy about it, no need to mask

I do the shopping, for groceries each week
and take care of the dry-cleaning that we seek
to have cleaned by them, when it's needed
and the laudry at home, to me has been deeded
i've taken the dishes, as one of my jobs
and do it all gladly, without any sobs

when i rub Your feet, each night in bed
my heart just sings, and the thoughts in my head
are hoping You'll allow me to taste Your sweet
pussy at the end, after i've massaged Your feet
and position me such, that i'm tied up tight
and use my face, as your throne each night

it makes Your cock hard, when i submit and do
all of these tasks, that i want to for You
and hope and desire, that You'll figure out
what else i can do, to make me sing and shout
no task is too big, nor would be too small
as i serve my Queen, please let me do it all

If i can draw You a bath, or shave your legs
or give You a pedicure, make these my regs
don't hesitate to ask for the moon
i want to do it!, and sing that tune
that makes You feel, like the Queen You are
You are my Goddess, my Wife, My star!

No comments: