Thursday, November 09, 2006

Your throne awaits...


i'm so excited, You're coming home today!
it's been hell without You, and if i may...
suggest that You use, upon Your return
Your glorious throne, where desires burn
to please You my Queen, and make You feel
the thrill of orgasms, that my tongue will deal

Order me down, on the bed for You
to secure Your throne, with ties anew
both ankles and arms, tied up tight
to postion Your throne, in just the right
position to allow my Queen to enjoy
Her slave to be used, as Her personal toy

So sit on Your throne, as soon as You can
it's there waiting for You, in the form of Your man
willing and able, to satisfy Your needs
and give You pleasure, and do Your deeds
as You are my Queen, it is pure delight
when You sit on my face, as i hope You'll tonight

No comments: