Saturday, November 11, 2006

Treasured Goddess in charge...


When You tie me up, like You did last night
and have Your way with me, my world is bright
there is no place on earth, that i'd rather be
than under Your control, and serving thee
when You sit on Your throne, and make me taste
Your ultimate sweetness, while keeping me chaste...

It puts me in heaven, with my Goddess in charge
and You used the dildo, that was plenty large
as you plunged it in, my ass that was ready
to take the whole length, with a rhythm steady
hitting my prostate, and feeling the thrill
of Your power over me, and hope that You will...

Continue to exhibit, the power You possess
and enjoy Yourself, and Your cleverness
as You did last night, as shown by the laughter
that resulted from, and occurred after
You had Your way, with Your willing slave
who was tied up tight, and had to behave...

i had no choice, and i want it that way
always and forever, each night and day
for the rest of our lives, my devotion to You
is total and complete, and whatever You do
use Your slave, to elicit Your own pleasure
and allow me a Goddess, to forever treasure!

No comments: