Monday, November 06, 2006

The ride...


it was late at night, coming home from dining
i was driving the car, and You said You were pining
for an orgasm or two, that You were so horny
and "I want it right now, though it could get quite thorny"
and You pulled down Your skirt, and Your panties too
and i could see Your sweet pussy, wondered what You'd do!

You took out a vibe, that You had well hid
in Your pocket book, and You closed each eyelid
and started using it on Your swollen clit
and let out a moan, as You squeezed Your tit
i just couldn't believe, my Beautiful Queen
You were as sexy, as i've ever seen!

You fingered Your pussy, god it was so wet!
i so wanted to pull over, and hope that You'd let
me lick Your sweet pussy, and taste Your cum
but i just kept driving, and kept my mouth mum
Your hips started shaking, Your mouth said "ohhhhh!"
in a whisper that made my, i mean Your cock grow

You came six times, before we got to our house
as we pulled in the driveway, You buttoned Your blouse
Your cock was so hard, i thought it would burst
out of the cage surrounding it, it wasn't the first
time that You made me, feel such wondrous pain
oh my god i Love You!, You're driving me insane!...

With desire for You, i just can't wait
to hold You and kiss You, as my fate
if You allow me, and that special time
licking Your pussy, now that's surely prime!
especially when, You sit on my face
as my Queen in Your rightful place!

1 comment:

helpmate hubby said...

Love the writing, would love to know more about your everyday life with your Queen as well.