Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Milked...then fucked


i awoke in the morn, Your lips on my cock
i was so surprised to see, You had unlock
My cock from the cage, unbeknownst to me
Sometime whilst i slept, You had used Your key
With Your lips on my cock, it was hard to the touch
And i so wanted to cum, oh so damn much

You slipped Your first finger, pushed it all the way in
And right up my butt, and made my head spin
As You hit my prostate, and You began to rub
And when You licked my balls, i thought i'd flub
And cum right then and there, without hearing You say
To go ahead and do it, we know that's not okay...

Your finger done milked me, and all of my cum
Came out of my hard cock, more than just some
As it formed a puddle, right there on my tummy
You put it into my mouth, said isn't that yummy
Then You climbed on my cock, said You wanted to fuck
Until You had six orgasms...so i started to buck...

No comments: