Monday, July 02, 2007

The spreader bar


You had me lay down, on the bed on my back
blindfolded my eyes, made things go black
attached some cuffs, around my ankles down low
then told me to sit up, why?...i just didn't know
but You took my arms, but didn't go far
and attached them to, the spreader bar

then You pushed me back, and my legs followed
and then You lubed my ass, and my cock it growed
and i felt the dildo, as it probed my back side
and i felt it enter, and open my ass wide
the pain was exquisite, as You buried it deep
but from my mouth, not was heard a peep

You asked if i liked it, as You pump and fuck
and i nod my head, as my prostate is struck
and You milk me good, and You push my cum
up the length of my penis, where it comes from
it's thick and gooey, and You put it to my lips
and make me lick it, as You move Your hips

The spreader bar exposes, my ass for some swats
with Your leather black paddle, i love it lots
nothing i can do, stuck in one position
You are a Woman, that is on a mission
my heart beats fast, my adoration grows
as my Goddess makes my cheeks them aglows

No comments: