Thursday, July 26, 2007

Filled all night...


i lay there with, my back turned to You
it was by design, and as i was ordered to do
by my Queen and Goddess, after the session
where i'd given twenty O's, and gave a confession
how i wanted to be fucked, in my ass real hard
by You with Your dildo, i let down my guard...

So you strapped it on, the biggest one yet
and turned me around, until You were set
and You greased my hole, moved Your hips
until the dildo was touching, i come to grips
my ass is to be invaded, and You push it in
not waiting for nothing, and You say You win...

and You pump a few times, but then hold still
and tell me to sleep, and stay there until
You awake in the morn, after a good rest
and there i do stay, at my Queen behest
and i closed my eyes, and turned out the light
and i went off to sleep...filled all night

No comments: