Monday, July 09, 2007

Securely fastened


You sure were taking Your time, tying me down
meticulous in Your actions, in Your see through gown
making my cock so damn hard, such a beautiful sight
my Goddess i will always, Love with all my might
Securely fastened i was, each of my four limbs
spread out for my Lady, to cater to Her whims

The first thing She did, was put the hood on my head
and covered my eyes up, and then the dildo gag was fed
right into my own mouth, and now my Goddess was set
and with a feather She roamed, all over my body was met
it tickled quite a bit, and just made my cock get harder
and i was in no position at all, to beg or even barter

i could hear Her start to moan though, wondered what She's doing
as i was in total blackness, but i just knew that i'd be ruing
not being able to see Her, She was teasing me to no end
and peaked my curiosity, and to my imagination did lend
all sorts of pictures that were flashing through my mind
but there was nothing i could do, i was secured in a bind

i heard Her cum the first time, with a deep breathless moan
and i could see Her pussy so wet, and Her clit enlarged and prone
to having another orgasm, that would follow the first soon
i was securely fastened, as the hour was nearing noon
She kept it going through the day, i heard the clock strike six
She teased me in my darkness, and demanded many licks...

No comments: