Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The cop


You came into the room, dressed as a cop
riot club in hand, black skirt and blue top
special cuffs in tow, there to make an arrest
and You told me to strip, a search to then test
and make sure i wasn't hiding, any contraband
so i stripped and You cuffed, each of my hand

Attached them to the spreader bar, and me bent over
and my ass exposed to You, behind me You hover
and onto the club, You attach a dildo so big
and grease up my asshole, with Your fingers You dig
ask me if i'm hiding, anything at all up there
i'm at Your mercy, with my ass up in the air

You plunge in the dildo, tell me with Your word
how You're fucking my ass, shocked at what i heard
as You pump it in and out, You tell me bout the case
You've got me dead to rights, and in my rightful place
You tell me my ass is yours, to do with as You please
and You fuck my ass real hard, Your anger You appease

You grab my scrotum hard, and You squeeze real tight
and pull my balls away, from my body with delight
You leave the dildo in, and You push me on my back
and You shimmy up Your skirt, ask if i got the knack
for licking pussy good, cuz You need to cum real soon
and You sit upon my face, and You start to moan a tune

You display a cop's authority, as You prep me for jail time
locked up at Your mercy, and still not sure of my crime
but when i go to ask You, exactly what i did
my ass is met with a whip, and the dildo once again hid
inside my ass as You tell me, that i have been convicted
You're my judge and jury both, and will choose the pain inflicted...

No comments: