Saturday, July 14, 2007

By the balls...


When You play with my balls, i'm in Your hands
subservient to my Queen, and all Her demands
You control all my thoughts, and what i can do
i'm at Your mercy, the only Woman who
i desire and feel, the wanting and the loving
and to pleasure Her pussy, whilst She is gloving...

And squeezing between, Her deft fingers around
my two swollen balls, my heart is then bound
and devoted to my Goddess, She turns up the heat
and squeezes them together, as Her pussy i greet
as it lowers right onto, on top of my face
mine arms are bound, Her throne She does grace

Never releasing my balls, from their own vice
and letting me know, that She's not playing nice
tells me to lick Her, because She wants to cum
and of course i obey, my tongue starts to hum
She's got my ball sac, and Her power comes through
and She never lets go, as Her pussy does spew...

No comments: