Sunday, July 15, 2007

The left cheek


On the left cheek, my Goddess did want
another tattoo, that would show and taunt
that She owned that too, as time did pass
it should proclaim out loud, my Goddess' ass
using Her own name, it will be quite clear
a red rose with thorns, on which She could peer

i must get it done, as soon as i could
if i could go today, that would be good
i should make it lower, than the other one
right in the middle, now go get it done
no time to waste, there should be no delay
i must do what my Goddess, She does say

so one for my right cheek, a heart with thorns
and one for my left cheek, a rose now adorns
my ass is my Goddess', that's the way it should be
and bared-assed it's evident, for all to now see
i gladly complied, with my Queen's own wishes
and tattooed my own ass, She thinks it's delicious!

No comments: