Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lick the sheets


i was licking Her pussy, with Her on Her back
it turned me on so much, and my cock didn't lack
cum in my balls, because it had been quite awhile
since my Queen let me cum, and it began to pile
up on the sheets as it leaked out from the tip
and by the time i was done, a lot of it did drip

it had made several puddles, noticed as i stood
by my beautiful Goddess, of course She would
She notices everything, and nothing gets by
and She pointed right to it, where i had done lie
and She told me right there, to lick the sheets
and clean up my own mess, then my tongue greets

And i lick it all up, my own cum which is sticky
at the bequest of my Queen, my tongue it went licky
i just Love when She orders, me to do this type
of things that do show, that Her power is ripe
There's nothing i won't do, for my sexy Queen
and i licked it all up, and i just Loved this scene.

No comments: