Saturday, July 07, 2007

Idle hands


With my freedom recently, for four whole days
of being unlocked, listening to what my Queen says
my hands couldn't help it, they would rub my member
at least ten times a day, and would til December
i'd bring myself to the edge of climax, but would stop
before i would cum, and my cock it would pop

It feels so good to go there, but i always did heed
Your instructions to me, and wouldn't do the deed
of having an orgasm, and shooting my big load
'cuz my Goddess said no, and i follow Her code
but now that i'm locked again, and under Her key
i have no more choice in the matter, and await patiently...

Can't play with my cock, i have idle hands
have no choice in this matter, obey Her demands
She has protected Her property, covered the toy
with a plastic cock cage, controlling Her boy
his desperation it rises, he can't feel the tease
of going the edge, from him that She did seize...

No comments: