Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Play the tape...


You were on the road, and so far away
and Your orders for me, on this here day
was to hook myself up, with electric plug
and to play the tape, that i've always dug
where You masturbate with vibe, moan aloud
in and out of Your pussy, the dildos were plowed

makes me instantly hard, every damn time
cuz You're so damn sexy, it should be a crime
to be so beautiful, that there's none other to compare
on the face of this earth, across the land and everywhere
and i know that i'm lucky, to have You as my Queen
and my Love for You, is still so deep and so keen

Well, it made my cock hard, yes that's a true fact
yet the cage it stayed right there and intact
and the butt plug it worked, brought the cum inside
up to the tip of my cock, oh what a ride!
it started oozing right out, and all over my balls
and it just kept cumming, looked like waterfalls...

No comments: