Saturday, July 28, 2007

i'm so excited...


i'm so excited...to be getting a tattoo
to show that i'm owned, by a Goddess that's You
i just can't wait, to have my ass with a heart
with Property of my Queen, displayed by art
and colored bright red, and showing some thorns
that bite into the heart, as my ass it adorns...

a symbol of my Love, and my total devotion
to my Beautiful Goddess, and makes clear the notion
that i'm beholden to You, and want nothing more
than to service my Queen, and open Her door
and pull out Her chair, so that She may sit
and to lick Her pussy, and focus on Her clit...

and to have my ass owned, do whatever She say
and be fucked up the butt, damn near every day
as She wears Her strap-on, and looks down upon
the tattoo that declares, that She has won
my heart and my soul, and all my body parts
for my Love for my Queen, is off of the charts!

No comments: