Sunday, July 01, 2007

Only She knows...



i think and i wonder, what's on my Queen's mind
will She or won't She, extend until i do find
that She has set a new record, with no O for me
the current count by tomorrow will be thirty three
and the record so far, has been fifty-one
before allowing my cock, to shoot like a gun

There's been one big difference, this time to last
She's been teasing me more, than She had in the past
a lot more quite frankly, driving me to insane
and i Love her more for it, as She continues to drain
my cum through massaging, my prostate inside
my ass with a dildo, or with aneros She hide

Will She or won't She?...only She knows
keeps me on edge, and on my own toes
the anticipation is driving me, up a wall
waiting and seeing, what will be Her call
my dreams come true, as my Goddess does grant
the use of Her power, and knowing i can't...

Cum without Her permission, i Love to be teased
and with this unknown, and the power She has seized
i couldn't be happier, with the path She is taking
and all of the decisions, that She is now making
with regard to Her control, it just oozes and flows
how far will She take it...Only She knows...

VERY far, i hope!

No comments: