Monday, July 30, 2007

Dreams of Passion...


My continuing thoughts...my Dreams of Passion
Just never do seem, to go out of fashion
i continue to harbor, thoughts of control
Under Your thumb, in Your Queen's role
Making me do things, subservient to You
doling out punishment, and You enjoying it too

i pray and i hope, that these Dreams of Passion
Come true in our lives...and my ass gets a lashin'
As You put me over Your knee, or bent over the bed
To whip my fat ass, and make it all red
Or for You to use, the strap-on in place
And verbally taunt me, as i wear Your lace

Can't explain why I have, these Dreams of Passion
And why i want my Queen, my ass to be bashin'
i just know that i do, and i've accepted the fact
That it's always out there, and it stays intact
To be controlled and punished, by my own Queen
i wish it come true, and i pray for that scene

No comments: