Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Electric tease


Bound by the door cuffs, and wired up too
to the e-box stimulator, exposed to Your view
butt plug up my ass, ring around my glans
my testicles wrapped, yet my Goddess bans
Her obedient slave from cumming, not today
Her orders shall be heeded, come what may

Band around my testicles, turned up high
feel the pulsing shock, that's sure no lie
She lays down before me, legs spread wide
perfect view of Her pussy, and the dildo glide
in and out as she moans, teases to the max
masturbates before me, Her hands are not lax

She cums many times over, all i can do is watch
and feel the e-stim sending, e-shocks to my crotch
She teases me verbally, tells me how good it feels
as She rubs up Her pussy, and another orgasm steals
Her voice from Her, as She can't help but moan
and i stand there with my cock, as hard as a bone...

No comments: