Sunday, July 29, 2007

ALL the stops...


i was tied and blindfolded, and unable to see
what You were doing, or about to to me
but i felt Your fingers, probing my hole
and lubing it up, what was Your goal?
i felt my ass stretched, as the dildo entered
and opened me up, but my body stayed centered

on the sheets as i was tied, and unable to move
and as i said before, i couldn't see and couldn't prove
that was the biggest dildo yet, to enter my from behind
but the next thing i know, You were blowing my mind
with nipple clamps that were tightened, and made me tear
in both of mine eyes, as i felt You draw near...

to my cock and balls, as You stretched them out
i heard the snap as You finished, there was no doubt
that they were stretched to the limit, as never before
then i felt the burning, from the hot was You did pour
Then You raised my legs, attaching the spreader bar
brought them up to my hands, exposed my ass hardy-har

and began to slap it, and whip it but good
just because You wanted to, and knew that You could
You made my ass red, as You continued to swing
that stiff black paddle, with all You could bring
You continued with Your smacks, slaps and pops
as You exposed my whole body...pulled out all the stops

No comments: