Friday, July 27, 2007

Swallow it all


You had Your strap-on, buckled up tight
and stood in front of me, turned on the light
told me to open up, and to spread my lips
and with a flourish, You pushed forward Your hips
and it soon filled my mouth, couldn't take any more
and You told me to swallow it all, the dildo You wore

"Swallow it all slave!", is what You had said
and You bucked your hips, and shook the bed
and i opened my throat, and tried to swallow
and more of it went down, She lead - i follow...
inch by inch, it all was to go down
as my Goddess She held onto the crown...

of my head as She pushed, it all down my throat
and i swallowed it all, as if i had a vote
i had no choice, as my Queen had Her way
and She fucked my face, i did as She say
i took all eight inches, and kissed Her crotch
my Goddess looked down, upon Her slave to watch...

and smiled

No comments: