Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In full view


You were spread before me, so plain to see
Your beautiful pussy, wet and exposed to me
But i was tied up, and i wanted so much
to be able to taste You, and be able to clutch
Your hot ass in my hands, as you move Your hips
with my tongue roaming all around Your pussy lips

You were rubbing it slow, fingers going inside
and coming out wet, as they so easily glide
and then up to Your clit, which closed Your eyes
as the pleasure it grew, it was so hard to disguise
Your eyes shut tighter, as Your orgasm got close
and Your breath it shortened, as You got Your first dose

i so wanted to taste You, or at least rub my cock
which was pointing straight up, as You had unlock
the cage from around it, and You had set it free
but alas i couldn't rub it, and i was so desperately
wanting to feel it, but it was to be ignored
as You began down the path, that You were lured

That is for You to have, more orgasms on this night
as You teased Your slave, to Your own delight
You just kept on going, until You reached sixteen
and You casually got up, and reached in between
my legs and You squeezed, my balls and then decide
to ice them up good, before the cage is then applied...

No comments: