Monday, July 23, 2007

On the phone...


my Goddess took the dildo, and as Her first deed
She lubed up my ass, and then took it and buried
the dildo deep inside, and She left it there
and told me to leave it, and i better not dare
let it come out, whilst She climbed on top
and told me to lick Her, She'd say when to stop...

i licked Her to seven, orgasms in a rush
every once in a while, i need to push
the dildo back in, make sure it had stayed
buried in my asshole, while my Queen She displayed
Her power over Her slave, as She sat on Her throne
She sat there i licked, and She talked on the phone!

She talked to Her mother, She talked to Her sis
She made me keep licking, She made me still kiss
Her sweet hot pussy, while She talked about Her day
and pushed Her pussy, into my mouth while i lay
on the bed with a dildo, that's buried to the hilt
and my Queen moved Her hips, as another O built...

Yet She continued to chat, and talk as She came
a moan escaped Her lips, Her pussy hot as a flame
Her sis must have asked Her, if She was alright
cuz She said that She's fine, as She reached the height
of another strong orgasm, Her eyes closed to feel
and yet She kept on talking, and i continued my meal...

No comments: