Friday, July 13, 2007

The sense of feel


You were determined to make, me feel the height
of my feeling sensation, on this here dark night
blindfold was on, and my limbs were all tied
i was exposed to my Queen, into me She did glide
our biggest dildo, it was buried deep inside me
right up to the base, by my Goddess' decree

i felt the pinching, on my nipples at first
as the first of Her dealings was disbursed
She made them so tight, the clamps that is
that i almost squealed, at the hands of my Ms.
then if felt the pinching, around my thighs
must be the wartenburg pinwheel, i do surmise

She used it all over, in very sensitive places
including my balls and cock, as She left traces
from my nipples to toes, of the pins from the wheel
i felt them dig in hard, oh the pain i did feel!
the sense of feeling, wow this brought me to the height
that i'd never felt before, i submitted to my plight

Then she removed the dildo, but it was then replaced
by something that was cool, my ass was then graced
and after a few minutes, i began to feel the burn
it must have been ginger, as things took a new turn
but that's not all that burned, as i picked up a new scent
candle wax was then poured, right onto my balls it went

My sense of feeling was alive, my Queen took a tour
all over my body, as the wax She continued to pour
on my nipples and my cock, and she used the wheel
and my ass it was burning, as the ginger it did deal
it's juices on my sphincter, as i squeezed it tight
and my Goddess i do Love, with all of my might

No comments: