Monday, July 16, 2007

Your rosebud...


You had me tied down, Your ass in my face
and You told me to lick it, hurry up the pace
You wanted to feel, my tongue on Your tight hole
as You fingered Your clit, an orgasm Your goal
whilst i licked Your rosebud, i felt the twitch
as You came the first time, inhibitions You ditch...

Never heard You scream, so loud with passion
Your power over me, was in the height of fashion
use me abuse me, for whatever You do want
and with Your mouth, with words You do taunt
tell me to lick it, You call me Your slave
and tell me what to do, and how to behave

You spread Your ass cheeks, and open them wide
and tell me to lick You, and with my tongue glide
from botton to top, and all places in between
and focus on Your rosebud, oh what a scene!
You told me how good it felt, and You must repeat
this ass licking quite often, oh isn't this neat!

No comments: