Sunday, July 08, 2007

Unauthorized

i was told by my Goddess, that there'd be no more
touching of my own cock, as i have done before
from this point on, Her control would be complete
and it would be out in the open, anything but discrete
and i was forbidden, and as might be surmised
thate the touching of my own cock, was unauthorized


it was punishable by whipping, in a bent over state
the punishment to be severe, should i go and masturbate
but She wasn't concerned, because the plan She laid out
would prevent that from occurring, there would be no doubt
and Her plans She then told, well they more than surprised
and She was exactly right, from then on i was unauthorized...


The only time that i would, have my cock caged removed
would be with my hand tied up, and as history had proved
i was unable to touch myself, in my most private spot
when my arms they were tied, oh no i could not
so the power of my Goddess, which She had exercised
should prove to be true, as touching became unauthorized...

No comments: