Saturday, July 21, 2007

Deep throat...


i was at Your mercy, tied down to the bed
the strap-on was on, to my mouth it was fed
You told me this too, was going all the way in
some deep throat action, You said with a grin
told me to lick it and suck it, make it all wet
i did as You said, as Your cock it was met

By my mouth and tongue, damn it was big!
it was strapped on tight, the dildo You did rig
right in front of Your pussy, You moved Your hips
and i took as much in, as it moved passed my lips
then i felt it hit, the very back of my throat
and You told me to swallow, that idea You did float

Out there for me, to heed what You did say
and i opened my throat, as i did obey
and the dildo it slid, it went all the way in
and You pulled it back out, after hitting my chin
then You started to move, Your hips in and out
and You fucked my face, what it was all about

i deep throated Your cock, as i looked to Your eyes
they were closed as You came close, to orgasmic cries
the strap-on hit Your clit, and it made You feel good
and i was happy to serve You, and know that i could
do whatever You say, even when i may think
that i won't be able to, and then i got one wink...

No comments: