Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"Show Me"


my Queen and i were discussing, me using the ball
with the dildo attached, and the rise and the fall
of my ass as i fuck myself, my Queen wanted to see
the big fate dildo inserted, and She said "show Me"
but before i went there, She wanted to see attached
the leather ball stretcher, an idea She had hatched

So i snapped it on, and with ball stretcher in place
i proceeded to lube, the dildo from the tip to the base
and i sat on that cock, and as i eased it on in
after the big tip of that cock, it caused a big grin
on the face of my Goddess, She went close to look
and then i started to move, and made that cock cook

in and out of my ass, She watched my ass hit the ball
and then my Goddess stood straight, and said let's not stall
what She was watching, was making Her damn hot
and She wanted Her pussy licked, to hit the right spot
She told me to keep the cock in, and She spread on the bed
and with Her hand on my neck, my mouth it was led

Right down to Her pussy, damn She tasted so sweet
and She was so wet, and Her hot pussy i then did meet
and i licked and i sucked, as my ass it stayed filled
with the cock and the ball, my Goddess was strong-willed
i sucked Her sweet pussy, until She had had six
and She made me milk myself, to give me more licks...

No comments: