Friday, July 20, 2007

Kneel before Me...


The power You felt, it suddenly does overwhelm
as You realize Your authority, over Your realm
that's represented by Your slave, that would be me
whose desire is to serve, and provide pleasure to Thee
You command that i, submit to Your Own will
said "Kneel before Me slave, You know the drill"

i knelt before my Goddess, Her beauty alight
and in my rightful place, Her feet in my sight
i started licking her toes, and the top of Her feet
She told me to keep going, that this was a treat
i kissed and licked every inch, not missing a spot
and moved up Her legs, oh i Loved this a lot

As i neared Her sweet pussy, She said to stop there
there was nothing i could do, except watch and stare
as She parted Her two lips, got Her finger nice and wet
and She started rubbing Her clit, and She wasn't done yet
She repeated her command, said "Just kneel before Me"
and i parked myself right there, as per my Queen's decree

She masturbated to six orgasms, i as knelt and watched
never even offering a taste, as another O was notched
Instead She told me to continue, with the licking of Her feet
as She continued to masturbate, Her moans were not discrete
i licked each foot and toe, as i watched my Goddess play
and my Love for Her just grew, as i served Her on this day

No comments: