Thursday, July 19, 2007

Taking it all in...


You were fucking my ass, with a dildo so large
it was quite intimidating, as you did take charge
You put the tip in, and You made it quite clear
that i'd be taking it all in, that i should have no fear
You'd keep on going, until it was buried to the hilt
and then You started stroking, and made my ass tilt

When it was halfway inside me, You told me as much
the pressure was building, and i felt You then touch
my cock and my balls, and You gave them a squeeze
and with words from Your mouth, i heard You then tease
how You were fucking Your ass, the one that You owned
started pumping in and out, and then i heard You moaned

i'd be taking it all in, was Your mantra on this night
and You filled me up, with my arms tied up tight
You went deeper and deeper, and i felt it then
Your thighs on my ass, and the release of the tension
You were all the way in, i found it hard to believe
and i wondered what else, You had up Your sleeve...

No comments: