Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A teased defined


In order to tease, "it" must be withheld
Can be whispered in the ear, not have it yelled
You can tease my cock, bringing me to the edge
With Your mind made up, there no room to hedge
Or You can use Your pussy, bringing it so near
That I can see the sweetness, but can't lick I fear

And if You should allow, me to cum or to taste
Then that's not a tease, that's not to be chased
The chase is the thing, that makes it a tease
And if i can have it, it's not a tease that will please
And make me beg for it, as it is so close
And it's all the better, if You repeat the dose

As an example...if I'm tied and I'm bound
And You masturbate real close, with a moaning sound
Maybe let me taste, some juice from Your finger
And using Your pussy, You tease and You linger
So close I can ALMOST, taste just how sweet
Now that would be torture, that just couldn't be beat

Or it can be verbal, with the things You may say
telling me the things, that You'll do when You play
with my cock or Your pussy, the words they can be
such a turn-on that drives, me Your slave crazy
telling me in detail how, You'll do this or that
now to verbally tease, would make You one cool cat

Or to be tied and told, that my cock You will rub
With Your hand or a feather, plain to see i'm Your sub
And brought so close, to the point of a climax
When You abruptly stop, my Queen that's the facts
So I hope You can see, and I've made it quite clear
if You're allowing me to lick...not a tease do You hear?

No comments: