Wednesday, July 18, 2007

You make my cock drip


Whenever I think of You, and each pussy lip
You make my cock hard, You make my cock drip
It dampens my panties, right in front of the cage
And when i do pee, and my cock in a hardened stage
From thinking of You, and how sexy You are
And I lick up the cum, I needn't go far

Each day that I write, a poem about a whip
It turns me on so much, and makes my cock drip
As I picture in my mind, being whipped by Your hand
And I hear with mine ears, as You state Your demand
And my ass it turns red, as You punish Your slave
Well my cock does drip, yes that's how it behave

Each day I wish that, my cock You will grip
And whenever I do, it makes my cock drip
With juices that run, their always clear
to me my Goddess, You're near and dear
because these thoughts of You, bring me close
to the Goddess i Love, and are like a drug dose

No comments: