Friday, July 06, 2007

Allowed to cum


Oh the other night, when allowed to cum
it was stupendous, and made my feet numb
after thirty-six days, being locked and teased
then finally having my hard cock pleased
buried deep in Your pussy, and a nod of Your head
as You sat on top of me, as i lay on the bed

Best of all i think, is that You came first
with my cock inside You, before my cock burst
and shot forth and spewed, emptied my balls
enough jism and juice, like Niagara Falls
the sight of Your beauty, straddling my hips
when combined with my cock, in Your pussy lips

Sent me over the edge, could hold it no more
and my body it shook, right through to its core
so i thank You my Goddess, for Your permission
allowing me to cum, and to start Your slave wishin'
and looking forward to, Your next Queen-like act
and in the meantime as commanded, the cage is intact

No comments: