Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Deep inside...


If You looked deep inside me, a Love You'd find
that was true and unique, yes one of a kind
for a Beautiful Lady, for who there is no compare
when She enters a room, everyone stops to stare
but it's so much more than that...Her heart is pure
and because of that, my Love for Her will endure...

and last my whole life, staying steadfast and true
this Love that i have, for my Goddes that You!
You've touched my soul, and You have my heart
and i hope that this poem, will begin to impart
and make You aware, as i try to confide
how i truly feel, about You deep inside

Deep inside of me, the butterflies do roam
and flutter around, and bring it all home
my feelings run deep, and are part of me now
don't ask me why, and don't ask me how
because all i do know, is i won't be complete
unless You're by my side, or licking Your feet!

No comments: