Friday, August 03, 2007

Back door surprise...


i was giving You a bath, rubbing Your back
my hands moved down, i had the knack
You moaned as i slipped, my fingers between
the cheeks of Your ass, i just loved this scene
then when i was done, i dried head to toe
with the fluffy towel, then we did go...

into the bedroom, where You bent over the bed
and told me to fuck You, i did what You said
put my cock in Your pussy, and rubbed Your bum
and it wasn't too long, before i felt a need to cum
You told me i better not, go there at all
so i slowed my actions, heeding Your call...

while massaging Your ass, i applied some lotion
and Your hips started to move, back and forth motion
my fingers sliped between, Your two gorgeous cheek
and one slipped inside, thought i was up the creek
but it made You moan louder, and pushed back hard
and took all of my finger, surprised You played that card...

You said it felt good, and You wanted my cock
in place of my finger, You wanted to unlock
the taboo on anal play, that we'd had before
as far as Your asshole, and using Your back door
so i gently placed my cock at Your hole
and entered very slowly, and attained Your goal...

No comments: