Friday, August 17, 2007

Fantasies take flight - Part IV


So it's twenty for each, Her pussy and feet
from this point forward, to meet and greet
each night before bed, i must lick and rub
that is the edict, from my Queen to Her sub
and i gladly will comply, i'm high as a kite
this is a dram come true, my fantasy takes flight

So She says get to work, start down below
and i rub Her feet, the best way that i know
and i rub them for twenty, each one for ten
then i ask for Her pussy, and She whips me again
i never said please, or addressed Her with a name
that was worthy of Her, and i was totally to blame

so i asked again please, oh most beautiful Queen
if i could lick Her pussy, the sweetest ever seen
and my ass it hurt much, but at the same time
it felt so good to feel, the punishment of my crime
for it told me my Queen cared, and loved me so
and her authority over me, continued to grow...

to be continued...

No comments: