Thursday, August 09, 2007

In the dark...Part II


i heard my Goddess come in, but not up the stair
whilst i hung to the door, my body still bare
i craned my neck to hear, but the hood blocked
me from hearing so well, cept Her heels click clocked
along the kithen floor, or maybe it was the hall
i just couldn't tell, no i couldn't tell at all

The next thing i knew, it felt as cold as ice
all around my balls, it didn't feel nice
shocked me to shit, well not quite that bad
cause i had been cleaned out, no shit to be had
then she put to my nipples, the ice that was cold
and they got all erect, for the nipple clamps to hold

She tightened them up, until hearing me groan
She owned my body, as i stood there all prone
my cock had shrunk so small, with ice applied
and somehow she kept it there, as something did glide
right into my asshole, but after a moment she stop
to get the spreader bar, and lock to my feet on top...

to be continued...

No comments: