Sunday, August 26, 2007

Not packed...


You had me tied down, and wanted some toys
to play with tonight, and torture Your "boys"
My balls that is...but alas they're all packed
except for the electric box, which was still intact
in it's own cardboard box, under our bed
also some nipple clamps, which were then wed

to my hardened nipples, after using some ice
and You lubed up the plug, and made it fit nice
and snug up my ass, and You attached the leads
and turned on the box, which as You know it feeds
electric pulses to Your slaves body parts
drives him crazy...with its stops and starts

You set it to stroke, and turned it up higher
little by little, as the juice ran through the wire
it milked my cum, as it slammed into my hole
and rubbed my prostate, which was Your goal
as the cum flowed...i was then told to lick
it off of Your finger, which was now nice and slick

No comments: