Monday, February 18, 2008

She masturbates...



She tells me about, how every single day
She rubs Her pussy up, oh she does play!
until She cums three times, before Her shower
gets Her pussy all wet, She has all the power
to turn Her man on, as She opens the flood gates
and Her pussy it drips, as She masturbates...

So he dreams of the day, when She ties him down
with the collar and cuffs, on his face an upside down frown
with his cock standing up, She strips in his view
and She fingers Her pussy, his cock a purple hue
It strains in the rings, as She gets wetter and states
that it feels so damn good, as She masturbates...

She rubs herself slowly, and a moan escapes Her lips
and Her juices are flowing, and inside Her finger dips
and i see the pinkness, and Her hot pussy so wet
and my cock it gets harder, and pray that She'll let
me taste her sweet juices, will that be my fate?
as She continues to rub, i watch Her masturbate...

As She cums the first time, from rubbing so slow
Her pussy it drips, right down to Her asshole below
i watch as it drips, and as Her fingers explore
and She's again on the verge...how many more?
oh this day it shall live...i'll circle this date
that my Beautiful Goddess, She did masturbate

She came twenty times...oh my god what a show!!!
as She fingered herself slowly, and Her juices did flow
and She'd look at my cock, and snicker a bit
never did she touch it, only Her own clit
and when She was done, my own cock would wait
as She laid on my shoulder, after She done masturbate...

i Love Her so much!

No comments: