Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cage cooties...


It seems when locked up, and in the cage
that my cock has cooties, how do i guage?
well it's a rare time when, that You will touch
when wrapped in the plastic, in the cage as such
it's not my imagination, it is rare indeed
You just don't tease me, when my cock is unfreed

It's like the cage has cooties, You're afraid to grab
and pull on my balls, or to poke or to stab
and tell me they're Yours, to do as You please
but You just don't go there, You just won't tease
i wish i knew why...You can do as You wish
and apparently You do, decide not to fish...

Down by my cock, with Your fingers feel
how my balls are doing, or to make me squeal
or to squeeze them tight, and feel how full
they are with Your cum, as You push and pull
and see how blue, they are as time goes on by
but my cock has cooties...all i can do is sigh...

No comments: