Thursday, August 02, 2007

No more road commands...


i haven't been told, in a couple of whiles
to do anything, that would bring You smiles
as i relate back to You, what i had done
to follow Your commands, under moon or sun
while You're on the road, and so far away
or maybe it's me, that's traveling that day...

just want You to know, that i did so enjoy
when You made me do things, to Your boy
like fucking my ass, with the dildo and ball
i went right to it, after You did call
or using the plug, or the nipple clamps
all showed Your power, and had Your stamps

it made me feel closer, to You my Queen
than the miles that seperate, as we've been
too often of late, to suit our own taste
the nights go by, it's such a waste
so fuck my bum, or use the plug
when we're apart, my heart You'll tug

No comments: