Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fantasies take flight - Conclusion


So i licked Her pussy, to a count of twenty
minutes that is, and for Her that was plenty
for that nght anyway, i looked foward to more
and then i massaged, Her feet that were sore
i rubbed them up good, made Her feel right
it was the beginning, fantasies take flight

i was looking forward to, serving my Queen
satisfying Her needs, and reliving this scene
each and every night, til the end of my days
for i am Her slave, and i do what She says
it's my dreams come true, i eagerly await
the next night's chores, that is my fate

to lick Her sweet pussy, i know i am lucky
nothing i like better, makes Her feel ducky
and to massage Her feet, it's the ultimate sign
that She is my Goddess, and i'm glad She's mine
i just hope that it's for the rest of my life
each and every day, to relieve Her of strife

No comments: