Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The art of the tease...


The art of the tease...to bring me to the brink
of cumming with my cock, it's not high in kink
but it does drive me crazy, but it's frankly rare
as i wait and i hope, but alas end with despair
cuz it's not in Your plans, it's obvious and true
and that makes me feel, disheartened and blue

The art of the tease...not sure why it's not used
by my Goddess and Queen, She's not amused
by seeing Her slave, on the edge of climax
and then She could stop, that's just the facts
and lock me up once again, until the next time
that i'm brought to the edge, that's no crime

The art of the tease...not part of Her mind-set
to control Her own slave, and to make him fret
and wonder exactly when, he will cum again
there is no suspense...well, alot less than there can
Her slave wishes She would, use the tease as a tool
but i won't hold my breath...then i'd be made a fool

No comments: