Wednesday, August 08, 2007

In the dark...


i got home at night, the house was all dark
just the light over stove, and a note it was park
right there to see, Your writing was plain
and it told to to go, up the stairs and then drain
the enema bulb, that was filled to the brim
and clean out my ass, and keep the lights dim

and then i was told, to tie myself to the door
with those special cuffs, with my feet on the floor
but before i go there, must put on the hood
and make it all dark, She know that i would
and then i was to wait, for my Queen to come home
form wherever She was, wherever She roam

i did just as She said, right to the tee
and awaited my Queen, to address me
and my mind wandered, what was Her plan?
What would She do, to Her biggest fan?
my ass it was clean, and my cock it was hard
and i heard the garage open, my senses on guard...

to be continued...

No comments: