Saturday, August 25, 2007

The attic


As Your eyes perused the room, they stopped on a cross beam
and as You pointed up to it, You thought that would seem
a good place to put the hardware, to allow You to attach
my arms raised up in leather cuffs that are a perfect match
and to be bound right there, as You have Your way
and do what You want to my body, with the games we play

So i screwed the eye bolts, into the beam til they were all set
and then the link that will lock me up, until You decide to let
Your slave go free to do Your bidding, whatever that may be
but my cock was hard as i pictured in my mind i could clearly see
me bound to the beam naked as could be, and my ass nice and red
as You whipped it good...for not doing exactly as You done said...

And then used a strap-on fucked my ass as i there stood
i had no choice with my arms cuffed You surely could
have Your way with Your man, whose soul is all Yours
in addition to his body, which Your hand then explores
and rubs my cock as You say, that i'm not allowed to cum
and Your finger massages my prostate, inserted in my bum...

The milk it flows out, of my cock which is rock hard
and Your hands expertly, gather it as they were on guard
and with Your palm filled, with my semen nice and white
every drop You make me lick, as I'm resigned to my plight
Through the night You have Your way, with a smile on Your face
to the point where You tell me, that this is now You favorite place...

The attic

No comments: