Sunday, August 12, 2007

In the dark - Part V


As She rode me hard, She had six more
using my cock, that's what it's there for!
and in the meantime, She busied Her hand
put on some nipple clamps, where they stand
squeezed them so tight, it made me wince
but under the hood, i just couldn't convince...

Her to loosen them, because the gag was back
into my mouth, and i couldn't say jack
Then they were burning, musta been the wax
that She was puring on them, burn to the max
and the next thing i know, She removing the gag
but replacing it with a dildo, like i was a fag

She told me to swallow, the whole thing too
and into my throat, that dildo just flew
wasting no time, She was fucking my face
and pulling on the chain, as She set the pace
that was attached to the clamps, oh the pain!
Glorious it was!!...i just can't explain...
to be continued...

No comments: