Saturday, August 11, 2007

In the dark - Part IV


When She'd finished Her milking, and i was done licking
it all from the plate, and then i had felt Her fingers picking
to release the bonds that were holding my arms
and She then told me, She wanted all of my charms
to be focused on Her pleasure, and to get on the bed
with the spreader bar still attached, i did what She said...

She then tied my hands, to the o-rings that were screwed
into the head of the bed, She was in a dominant mood
and She reased the gag again, and told me to use
my tongue to its fullest, that She wouldn't excuse
me from this task until Her appetite is sated
and i ate Her pussy, as my Goddess had fated

Yet i stayed in the dark, with the hood over my eyes
and Her juices they flowed, and i heard Her cries
as She came over and over, until She reach twenty-five
only then to climb off, to tell me She's going to deprive
me of being able to see, as She started to fuck
my now hard cock, oh how good was my luck?!

No comments: