Monday, August 13, 2007

In the dark - conclusion



With the pain from the clamps, what a feeling!
it made my cock harder, but the hood was concealing
everything from sight, but i could hear Her chuckle
then She told me to masturbate, and told me to suckle
on Her pussy while i did, as She released my hand
but only the right one, without my wedding band...

And i rubbed my cock, oh it felt so great
in no time at all, as i did masturbate
i wanted to cum, and i started to moan
but my Queen said "NO!", as i lay prone
and licked Her pussy, for all i was worth
and i continued to rub, my entire girth

And just as she came, with a mad rush
She told me to stop, as Her juices did gush
and soaked my whole chin, my beard all wet
then She used some more ice, and then She set
the cage back on my cock, no cumming tonight
the next time i would?...in the dark still my plight...

No comments: